Serving granola with yogurt and fruit is a delicious and nutritious way to start your day. Here's a simple guide on how to do it:
- Gather your ingredients: You'll need granola, yogurt (plain or flavored), and your choice of fresh fruits. Common fruit options include berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries), sliced bananas, diced apples, or sliced peaches.
- Choose your yogurt: Select your preferred type of yogurt, whether it's Greek yogurt, regular yogurt, or a dairy-free alternative like almond or coconut yogurt. You can use plain yogurt for a more neutral taste or choose a flavored one for added sweetness.
- Prepare the fruits: Wash the fruits thoroughly and slice or dice them as desired. If you're using berries, you can leave them whole or halve larger ones.
- Assemble the bowl: Start by adding a few scoops of yogurt into a bowl. The amount of yogurt depends on your preference and the size of the serving you want. If you're making a larger bowl, you can add more yogurt5
- Add the granola: Sprinkle a generous amount of granola over the yogurt. The granola will provide a crunchy texture and add flavor. You can use store-bought granola or make your own at home.6
- Top it with fruits: Arrange the prepared fruits on top of the granola and yogurt. You can place them in a neat pattern or simply scatter them for a more casual presentation. Feel free to mix and match different fruits based on your preference.
- Optional toppings: If you like, you can add additional toppings to enhance the flavors and textures. Some popular choices include a drizzle of honey, a sprinkle of cinnamon or cocoa powder, a handful of nuts or seeds, or a dollop of nut butter 8
- Serve and enjoy: Your granola bowl with yogurt and fruit is now ready to be enjoyed. Grab a spoon and dig in, making sure to get a little bit of everything in each bite.